The health and well-being of LaMansion residents and employees is our first priority. We’re closely monitoring the situation and, in accordance with the CDC and other health agencies, are continuously evaluating our policies and taking extra precautions to protect our residents and staff. In addition to the measures outlined we are further restricting access to our communities to essential visitors only.
Examples of essential visitors include:
- Family members of residents who are in imminent end-of-life situations. Access in these cases will also be restricted to resident apartments only.
- Vendors who provide essential services (pharmacy, food, supplies, maintenance, movers and healthcare providers including hospice and physical therapy)
- Individual private duty aides/companions
Examples of non-essential visitors include:
- Family members of residents not in imminent end-of-life situations
- Salon/spa service providers
We continue to monitor new developments and evaluate our precautions daily. We’re committed to protecting our residents and staff during this time, and we will continue to take all necessary precautions with their health and safety in mind.
If you have an urgent question, as always, please reach out to us at any time.